Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Seeking the Lord

"Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually. Remember His wonders which He has done, His marvels, and the judgements uttered by His mouth." (Psalm 105:45 NAS)

Seek means to try to find; to ask for. No one could be easier for us to find than the Lord, no strength more readily available. It is ours to use in every situation of the day.

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13 NIV) No greater power is available to us than that which the Lord provides.

So as I start my journey anew to learn about my Lord and Savior I can be assured that He will provide me the strength I need to do just that.

2 comments:

i_am_4given said...

Great message today, Kim.

There is a sign outside a church and every now and then the message will make ya stop and think...and the one that has stuck with me alot, and I hear over and over in my head is...

"If you don't feel the Lord close to you, who moved?"

And I hear that over in my head, because I know who moved, and who needs to move back...

Blessings,
Ronnie

Mere said...

Awesome as usual!!

Love, Mere