Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pr 27, Ps 49, 2 Sam 19

It has been awhile. I have been going to doctors, etc alot and just haven't had time to post. And sadly I have not always been in the word. When I have, it has been just quick short studies and not part of my usual bible study that I post here. So here is the next in the series.

Pr 27

:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart; so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel.

:12 A prudent man forseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Ps 49

:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave; for He shall receive me. Selah.

2 Sam 19

:1-4 The people heard how David mourned his son.

:5-7 Joab tells David he and the people are upset that he is mourning Absalom who tried to kill and the people.

:8-10 David went out to the gate and met the people. The ones who had been following Absalom talked about bringing David back as king.

:11-18 They welcomed David as king.

:19-23 One of the men who cursed David when he left came to meet him. He repented but some still wanted to kill him. David said no.

:24-43 Others came to meet him also. Some argued they had more of David then others.

No comments: