Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Break the cycle!


Ps 139:13 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
:15 My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
:16 Your eyes saw my substance being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.
:17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

:18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You.

 

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

 

Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."

 

Ps 116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.

 

God knows us from our very beginning and forever. Though we don't know how many breaths we have left, we can rest knowing He does.

 

Jn 9:2 And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
:3 Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.sa

 

Sometimes things happen as consequences of our sin. Other times it is an opportunity for God to show His love and grace by setting us free.

 

Your problem may be to big for you, but it is not too big for God.

 

2 Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

 

God doesn't consult your past in order to determine your future. Before you met Jesus, you were spiritually dead.

 

Jn 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

 

Once you are born again, the past no longer has any power over you, unless you give it power.

 

Break the cycle!

No comments: