Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Burdens and Feeding your soul

Burdens and Feeding your soul

Gal 6:2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

One person can only carry a burden so far on their own.  Find people who believe in you. Encourage and support them, and welcome their support in return. Spend more time with those who sharpen you and make you better, and less time with those who drain your energy, time, and talent. The truth is, friends who speak encouragement into your life are priceless.

Ps 119:97 Oh, how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day.
:98 You through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies; for they are ever with me.
:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are all my meditation.
:100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep Your precepts.
:101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I may keep Your word.
:102 I have not departed from Your judgments, for You Yourself have taught me.
:103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
:104 Through Your precepts I get understanding, therefore I hate every false way.
Have you tasted the goodness of the Lord? Open up your bible today!

A well read bible is the sign of a well fed soul.

No comments: