Monday, November 5, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is a time that everyone is open to giving thanks to God for His blessings. Between now and Thanksgiving I will try to post at least a verse about thanksgiving every day.

Here is todays:

Ps 107:21 Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
:22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing.

Sacrifice of thanksgiving. That will be my goal today. To give the Lord a sacrifice of thanksgiving. Now a sacrifice means it cost you something. Not money necessarily, but something. So today I will spend the day with the mp3 headphones on as much as possible and focus on songs of thanksgiving.

What will you do today to show thanksgiving to God?

Leave me a comment telling me!

No comments: