Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged by Mere And Jayedee LOL

Ok I have been tagged by Mere and Jayedee to pick up the nearest book and turn to page 123 and then find the 5th sentence. Then to post the next 3 sentences.

Well since all I am reading right now is my bible that is right next to me so here goes.

Page 123 5th sentence..

Exodus 32:35 And the Lord plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

EX 33:1 And the Lord said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I sware unto Abraham, to Issac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give it;
:2 And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Cannaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:
:3 Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a still necked people : lest I consume thee in the way.
:4 And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments.

Ok I am supposed to tag 5 people... well how about this... if you would like to do this do it and post here that you did so I can go check out the post.

2 comments:

Mere said...

Girl I've missed ya...get back in the swing of frequently posting...I may not have time to post, but I will read and comment!! Love ya :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

I did this too!! I was going to tag you.. but then saw all the "tagging" to you that was going on!! LOL LOL