Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why I have been MIA

Lots of stuff going on around here. I painted my sewing room with my oldest daughters help (thanks Keri) and we tiled the floor while we were at it. Then my friends mom died and we went to the funeral home last night, tomorrow we are back at funeral home as our neice died. And her funeral is Friday. I am really ready for good news. Anyone have some? Then Saturday is Lester's birthday and Keri's best friend since grade school is coming in for the weekend. So hopefully by Monday things will settle down around here.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Hi Kim! Just wanted to let you know I started a new health blog. http://healthylivinghisway.blogspot.com/ I have missed being at MNO. I can't go to MNO right now, but hopefully in the future I will be back. My health blog will explain a lot. I pray all is well with you and that you will be back bloggin' soon!