1. How did Miriam want others to see herself and Aaron?
The same as they saw Moses.
2. What lay at the root of Miriam's sin?
3. What statement in verse 2 is so often forgotten by those who gossip?
that God hears when they do
4. How did God view Moses? (v 3-9)
as a faithful servant
5. How did God view the sin of Miriam (v 9-14, pr 6:16-19, 1 tim 5:19-20)?
6. Why does God consider gossiping such a sin?
7. Comment on:
8. Can you think of a situation where you have been personally hurt by gossip?
9. Can you think of a situation where you have hurt another with gossip?
10. Did you learn anything from the two experiences? explain.
11. What effect did Miriams sin have on the others? (v15)
12. How can you help stop gossip according to: