Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peace


John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
I needed this badly this morning. I woke with a bad uneasy feeling and haven't been able to shake it even after prayer. Then I begin my bible study and God, being God, knew exactly what I would need on this day at this time. He didn't give me this verse yesterday or last week. It was waiting for me today. How awesome is our God??
Here is another verse from my reading today.
2 Thess 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
Peace is a free gift Jesus promised the disciples and all who would follow Him. He provides it freely. It is our responsibility to receive this gift. Will you receive this gift today?

No comments: