Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gifts

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with Whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Ever look for the perfect gift to give someone? Have a hard time finding it? I have. Yet we have the best gift in the world to give them. Especially if they are not saved. We have the knowledge of Who Christ is and what He wants to do for us and them.
This time of year people are usually more open to hear about Christ. Am I willing to tell them? Are you?
Have you noticed that everyone is saying Happy Holidays to you instead of Merry Christmas? I for one refuse to say Happy Holidays. I will be saying Merry Christmas to everyone. They are not going to get me to take Christ out of the glorious celebration of His birth.
We started a few years ago to reduce the amount of money we spend on gifts. And to put the focus back where it belongs on Christ and the incredible gift of salvation that He came to give us.
Will you join me in keeping Christ is the holidays by saying Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays?
Love in Christ,
Kim

No comments: