Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pr 5, Ps 38, 2 Sam 8 and MRI results

First off I got the MRI results and it came back clear. Now just waiting for the results of the other two tests.

Pr 5

:21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and He pondereth all his goings.

Ps 38

:18 For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.

Am I really sorry for my sin? If so then I won't repeat that sin.

2 Sam 8

:1- David smote the Philistines and subdued them.

:2 He smote Moab, some were killed, others became his servants.

:3-6 He smote Hadadezer, Syrians.

:7-8 He took from Betah brass, Hadadezer gold.

:9-18 Toi sent his son to salute David. He brought silver, gold and brass that David gave to the Lord. He made servants of Edom. He put men over different places and things that needed to be done. The Lord preserved David where ever he went. As a side note my bible says preserved means the Lord gave victory to David.

Lord I need You to preserve me in my health.

No comments: