Sunday, April 13, 2008

Identity Theft

In the US 9 million people have their identity compromised annually.

$4500 average amount they are taken for each
50 billion cost to businesses because of it

1 in 4 homes will be hit

30 hours spent individually resolving the issue

Identity theft is a bigger problem in US then illegal drugs

As big a problem as it is in financial area, it is as big a problem in your spiritual life.

The devil tells you through others that you are worthless. God says you are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are God's beloved.

Who have you given access to your identity? People who will buildyou up or tear you down?

Are you believing lies?

Do you build up your spouse and children or tear them down?

Ps 139:13-16
* 13. For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

* 14. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

* 15. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

* 16. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written , which in continuance were fashioned , when as yet there was none of them.

These verses say how you were made.

The answer of who you really are can only be answered by who you are in Christ.

Relationships, mirrors, spouse, parents, success, boss, teachers, none of these are the true judge of who you are, only who they think you are.

Jn 1:12 12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

You are a son or daughter of God !!

Why would you stay in a place where people are putting you down???

Don't let anyone steal your identity. Be all that God created you to be.

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Really relevant. I love the tie in and had never thought of it that way!