Monday, April 14, 2008

Today is THE day

First of all, This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Ok, you may be wondering what the title of this post means.

It means today is the day that I try to get back on a "schedule" of sorts.

I confess, I am a SHE. (sidetracked home executive). I sometimes start out well getting things done that I want to get done, and somewhere along the way, well I get sidetracked by something else. I am also a list maker. I love lists. They help me stay on track. Well they do if I make and then use them lol. Sometimes I make them and well get sidetracked from them and don't use them as I should.

So today I will probably blog a few times. This one, then a daily study one, and later today maybe I will post a list of what (if anything lol) I have accomplished today.

Well off to start my day! I hope you have a very blessed, productive day. And remember do something fun, that you enjoy for at least a few minutes today. For me that will be quilting during breaks.

No comments: