Today's took longer for me to answer and now I am almost out of time before I really have to get moving around here. But I did want to post the lessons so I will just post the verses to read and then the questions.
Read Titus 2:1-5
1. Whom are women to teach?
2. In what ways is such teaching done?
3. Define sober and list some areas of life where sobriety is needed.
4. Why do you think we have limited sobriety to the area of intoxicating drink, taking from the word its broader meaning?
5. List some ways young women may be taught to love thier husbands? Explain the difference between acts and attitudes.
6. What does it mean for a woman to love her children? How can this be taught?
7. Define discreet and list some areas of life where discretion is needed.
8. Why is the command to be keepers at home essential if one is to fulfill the prior comands in verses 4 & 5?
9. Define obedient. Is this command relevant in our day? Explain how ignoring God's command leads one into the philosophy of the world?
10. Define blasphemy. How is the word of God blasphemed by a disobedient woman? How does such an attitude affect one's teaching of the young women?
11. List some areas in your life that are not surrendered to Gods will and how they could potentially harm others.