1. Find Titus 2 qualities illustrated in Pr 31:10-31.
Behaviour as becometh holiness control of tongue
self-control, not given to habits love for husband
love for children keeper at home
teacher of good
2. What does the bible say about virtuous women in Proverbs 31:10 and Ecc 7:28? To what is she compared? What does this tell us about the number of such women in our world?
She is said to be worth more then rare jewels. And she is said to be hard to find.
I have a son who is 19. And I so want him to find a virtuous woman. If you think about him, please pray that God would send him the woman God has chosen as his helpmeet.
3. How can a single girl model the qualities of Pr 31?
4. Discuss one of the qualities of Proverbs 31 you learned from observing the life of an older woman.
5. The "bottom line" quality of the virtuous woman is fearing the Lord (vs 30). How does that trait make all the others possible?
Because without our Lord's help we won't be able to do all of the rest. It would be impossible to do all of them in our own strength, but with His help we can do anything.
6. Make a list of particulars in Pr 31:10-31. If there is not an exact match in today's economy place one next to that on your list (e.g. spindle & distaff - sewing machine). Next grade yourself (A B C D F) as to how your life matches the biblical ideal.
7. Now take the same list and write next to each particular a woman from the bible and a woman you have known personally who exemplified such a trait.
8 What steps can (will) you take to "bring up your grades"?
I will try to keep all of these things in mind daily and try my best to live up to them.
Sorry I don't have more time to post more of my answers but wanted to give you a couple at least each day.