Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pr 23, Ps 10, 1 Sam 10

I did my reading, etc yesterday but never got around to posting it. Here it is and then I will post todays.

Pr 23

:7 For as he thinketh in is heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Ps 10

:6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never see adversity.

The word clearly says we will have trials.

1 Sam 10

Verses 1-9 are Samuel prophesying to Saul what will happen. Verse 9 says God gave Saul a new heart.

:16 Saul told his uncle only part of what Samuel told him.

:21 Samuel couldn't find Saul when everyone had gathered. Saul was hiding. Reminds me a little of Jonah. Ever hide (or try to) when God wants you to do something? We can't hide from God, ever.

Samuel announces that Saul will be the king they asked for. Some are not happy with the choice and are vocal about it.

No comments: