Monday, April 16, 2007

Praying for my Family

Pr 31:2 What my son? and what the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

Ps 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me.

I pray for my children to grow closer to God daily. I also pray for their spouses/future spouses, and our grandchildren daily.

2 Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I ask God for His insights into my children. He knows them better then I do no matter how close I am to them.

1 Sam 3:1 And the child Samuel ministered unto the Lord before Eli. And the word of the Lord was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

Lk 1:60 And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John.

Lk 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, the voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight.

Lk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, fear not Mary; for thou hast found favour with God.

Elizabeth, Hannah, and Mary were all mom's who prayed constantly for their children. And remember how their children turned out!

4 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

I'm HOME!! and so ever grateful to come "home" and read your daily blessings...!! Keep em coming!!!! Love ya!!

Mere said...

I LOVE your blog!!! AWESOME!!!

~Mere

cajunquilter said...

Thanks! you are both so very kind. And I feel the same about both of yours! I check both of yours (and a few others) every day :-)

FlipFlop Mom said...

PS.. YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!